Why become a member? ×

johnnylager

johnnylager

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='cetera' post='336626' date='Nov 25 2008, 08:58 PM']Johnny drove up to my house, shot the breeze for 15 minutes and parted with mucho mullah for one of my Spectors.

Bravo! Thoroughly recommended :)[/quote]
So it's finally happened... Is this the end of Johnny's Spector GAS?

Have to agree with you cetera - Johnny's a top chap!

• 4 weeks later...

In true 'Carry on Basschat' fashion, Johnny drove over to Portsmouth on Sunday and diverted just enough out of his way to head into Littlehampton in order to shove some knobs through my door (ooh, err, Matron!!)

And they were free too! Should look very nice on my Jazz 5 thanks very much.. Now you can't beat that for service can you??

Thanks John :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought Ashdown Hyper Drive pedal. Great communication, posted recorded so it wouldn't get lost and even offered to refund if full if I was not keen on the sound (had been unable to find one to try anywhere). Couldn't possibly ask for more!

Cheers bud!

Shep

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

After John's brilliant 'Set-ups Masterclass' at last years's SE Bass Bash, he very kindly took pity on me after my failed attempts at setting up my Yamaha TRB 5, and last night, sorted out the bass for me..

..which now plays really well and is as in tune as a bass can be! :) Before I play it of course...

So thanks John for the help, the beer and the books!!

Nik

P.s. Yet another example of just how brilliant Basschat and this community of Basschatters can be...