Why become a member? ×

sold please delete
£550

Marcus

Well look at that beauty, and being offered by a man who really knows his Stingrays and Fleas! I am SO tempted.

Have to say that the idea of an 'unplanned purchase of a blue sparkle Modulus Flea' made me smile, and felt strangely close to home!

Mark, I'd love that mate, but I'm building something similar at present, albeit something that will no doubt cost more but not be as good. Timing as ever! Good luck with the sale mate

Chris

[quote name='Beedster' timestamp='1489002838' post='3253689']
Well look at that beauty, and being offered by a man who really knows his Stingrays and Fleas! I am SO tempted.

Have to say that the idea of an 'unplanned purchase of a blue sparkle Modulus Flea' made me smile, and felt strangely close to home!

Mark, I'd love that mate, but I'm building something similar at present, albeit something that will no doubt cost more but not be as good. Timing as ever! Good luck with the sale mate

Chris
[/quote]

Ha Ha.... can't turn down a flea bass these days !!

The Lane Poor is on order

Good luck with the project Chris

ATB
Mark

[quote name='hiram.k.hackenbacker' timestamp='1489003511' post='3253694']

It should do. I think it was the one I bought from you :)
[/quote]

Indeed it was sir.... and thanks for setting up the deal !!

I owe you one

[quote name='Marcus' timestamp='1489001085' post='3253662']
Now... due to the unplanned purchase of a blue sparkle modulus Flea Bass.... this superb Status 'Blingray' is up for grabs.... this Bass is a cracker.... very lightweight massive tone !!

Recently set up by Dave Wilson

- Brand New blue tint Status Graphite Stingray
- Brand New hip shot tuners with drop D
- Brand New Aguilar MM4 Pickup
- Brand New Aguilar OBP1 preamp
- Body is from a Sterling Stingray 34

This is a lot of Bass and cost well over £900 to assemble !

Bargain £550 for a quick sale...
[/quote]

If this had been 2 weeks ago I'd have snapped your hand off. I placed a Wanted ad for a Status Stingray neck or bass. I even thought about adding a description of a bass that looked very much like this one that was for sale last year. Hey ho, Status neck currently away being fitted to my black 3 band.

[quote name='Deedee' timestamp='1489014660' post='3253826']
If this had been 2 weeks ago I'd have snapped your hand off. I placed a Wanted ad for a Status Stingray neck or bass. I even thought about adding a description of a bass that looked very much like this one that was for sale last year. Hey ho, Status neck currently away being fitted to my black 3 band.
[/quote]

it's all about timing isn't it !!