Why become a member? ×

Peavey Dyna-Bass Unity Series Sold thanks
£295

ash

Something of a flagship bass for Peavey at the time the US made Dyna bass featured quality tone woods a through neck, schaller hardware and active electrics. This bass is all original and a lovely player, frets are good, action low and the ebony board is a dream to play. It balances well and weighs around 9lbs. Minor cosmetic scratches and dings and a paint chip on the upper rear of the neck. Comes with original Peavey case.
No trades sorry - unless you have a Markbass (Italian version) head in very good condition no other amps considered sorry don't ask please :)
I can post in the UK only at buyers cost pickup is preferred.
Cheers

Edited by ash

Thanks yes it's a really nice bass it was filthy when I bought it and needed a bit of TLC and decent strings, it plays and sounds great now! A lot of bass for not much money the thing is with Peavey's is their reliability and excellent build quality it's a shame more people don't recognise what superb instruments they made in the US. The T40 basses are quite sought after but are incredibly heavy and rather cumbersome in comparison to the sleek ergonomics of some of their later basses. I do like the T40 but my shoulder doesn't ;)

• 1 month later...