Why become a member? ×

Warmoth Jazz body and precision neck
£200

attackbass

Warmoth Jazz Bass body. Alder with flame maple top. Finished in transparent white. Routes for p/j or j/j pickups

Warmoth Precision Bass neck. Maple with rosewood fingerboard. Clear finish with white headstock front.

This was a project that I originally completed, then got bored with it and decided to refinish and never got to finishing the job or putting the bass back together. The warmoth parts are exceptional quality, same quality as fender USA if not better.

Underneath that white finish is quite a nice flame maple top. This would be perfect for somebody to strip and refinish to make an excellent bass or just stick the extra parts needed on it for a cheap high quality back up bass for bar gigs or whatever.

Tort pickguard routed for a p pickup included as well as neck plate and screws.

Edited by attackbass

Just to clarify. I originally bought the neck and body unfinished and finished it naturally, then during a period of downtime between touring I got bored and decided to strip it back and refinish it transparent white, and never really got round to finishing it conpketly so the headstock face isn't finished and needs tidying up or just stripping it back and refinishing themselves. Hence suggesting it would be good for somebody wanting to do a project or just wants a cheap no fuss back up bass