Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Markbass Little Mark III
£350

rpsequeira

I'd say Yes, this is on their FAQ's:

[url="http://www.markbass.it/support.php#panel6"]Can I use my Markbass amp in countries with different voltages?[/url]
[color=#333333][font=Oswald, sans-serif][size=4]No! Your amp/combo was manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and is factory preset to that country's voltage. If you use it in a country with a different voltage without using a power converter, it will not work and may be seriously damaged.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Oswald, sans-serif][size=4][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]So the voltage would be the same, maybe ask MarkBass themselves via email? I don't know what their response time is like, mind you.[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by LewisK1975

This query happens at least 4 times a year due to the MB disclaimer which is really only to stop UK/EU residents importing cheap MB stuff from the USA where the voltages are 'mark'edly different! In fact it is possible to even change a US voltage to UK, (see Youtube) but European voltages work right across Europe....

Obviously MB would rather their Importers to each Country got the sales rather than pan European or even transatlantic imports.

Edited by yorks5stringer