Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN! Fender USA 60th Anniversary Precision Bass. WITHDRAWN!
£995

thebrig

[color=#ff0000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5][b]Sorry, but I've decided to [u]withdraw[/u] this fantastic bass.[/b][/size][/font][/color]

[b]Fender USA 60th Anniversary Precision Bass. Absolutely Fantastic Condition![/b]

[b]£995 Posted![/b]

[b]Sorry, No Trades Please![/b]

If you have seen some of my other ads recently, then you will know that I am having a serious cull of my collection, mainly because of health issues, but also to try and raise some cash for recording equipment, and this is probably one of the hardest sales of the lot, I have had at least twenty precisions in the last few years and they've all been great instruments, but in my humble opinion, this one is probably the best of the lot!

I bought this from a fellow BassChatter about 18 month's ago, I believe virtually unused, and since then it has never left the house, obviously I've played it a few times at home because it is such a fantastic bass, but I've been frightened to take it to rehearsals or gigs because it is in such fantastic condition, so it really needs to go to someone who is going to use it.

I'm not going to say too much about this beauty because it's a P bass, you know what it does, and this one does it brilliantly! :)

Here are some pics to show you how nice it is.

Edited: to add pic of 60th Anniversary neck plate which I had somehow omitted.

Edited by thebrig

[quote name='thebrig' timestamp='1477331628' post='3161509']
I shall go and weigh it for you
[/quote]The digital scales that are for weighing cases etc, were wavering between 8lb 12oz and 9lb dead.