Why become a member? ×

ALL SOLD!!!
£525

Bigwan

Hi folks,

I'm clearing house as I'm not playing enough to justify these boutique pedals. Pics to follow this evening.

[b]3Leaf Enabler: [s]£190[/s] SOLD!!![/b]

Decided I couldn't live without this pedal... and have subsequently played with it about half a dozen times. This is the 3rd of these I've owned and they are EXCELLENT, but I'm not gigging and could use the money for other projects.

[attachment=231188:IMG_20161031_194608.jpg]
[attachment=231189:IMG_20161031_194446.jpg]

[s][b]3Leaf PWNZOR: £140[/b][/s][b] SOLD!!![/b]

Long discontinued 3Leaf compressor. I hated compressors until I played this, but same story as the Enabler. Not getting used enough. Very much in the tone enhancing vein of compression.

[s][b]COG TK-421-X custom: £85[/b][/s][b] SOLD!!! [/b]

Great RAT-type pedal from Tom at COG, who makes just the best of stuff going. This is a custom version of his TK-421-X as, in addition to the low-pass filters on the clean and drive channels, also has a high-pass filter on the drive channel. Capable of gentle grit to full on NASTY!

[s][b]COG "Knightfall on Jupiter" Custom Knightfall/Darklighter: £110[/b][/s][b] SOLD!!![/b]

As featured on Tom's custom page: "Darklighter with expanded active EQ and Knightfall with three clipping options (LED, MOSFET, Silicon) selected by the D switch. The O switch changes the signal order from Knightfall > Darklighter to Darklighter > Knightfall." Another rather lovely pedal that I haven't enough time to enjoy... Cave In "Night Fall on Jupiter" etch.

All prices include shipping to UK.

No trades unless you have a Novation Bass Station 2 or equivalent knocking around!

Ta

Ian

Edited by Bigwan