Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Squier VM Precision Bass £150 Posted! SOLD!
£150

thebrig

[color=#ff0000][b]SOLD! SOLD! SOLD![/b][/color]

[b]Squier VM Precision Bass £150 Posted![/b]

I’m selling this bass because I need to thin my collection a bit, but I also need to raise some funds to go towards recording equipment.

It’s in good condition but does have some of the normal marks and dings you would expect from a bass that has been rehearse and gigged regularly, it plays great and sounds like a proper P bass should, at the moment it is strung with flats and it really does have that traditional thump.

I’ve upgraded the bridge to a solid mass model that is identical to a Gotoh 201, but the original will be included in the sale, it has a bridge ashtray and a Fender decal which was put on by the previous owner and actually looks pretty good.

For anyone who wants a very decent main gigging or back-up bass, but can’t afford to spend too much, then this could be a great choice, I have eight other precisions ranging in value from £700 to £ 2,500 and IMO, this plays and sounds as good as any of them, you are probably thinking, well I would say that to sell the bass, but I really do mean it, it's a cracker for £150.

But the proof is in the eating, so if you live near enough to Bridgnorth, or you are in the area for whatever reason, then you are very welcome to come and try it out for yourself.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by thebrig