Why become a member? ×

So I finally gigged with a Fender!

molan

[quote name='Chienmortbb' timestamp='1475948785' post='3150031']
How are you finding the T-Bucket?
I am in the market for an Acoustic.
[/quote]
Great at home for noodling, surprisingly comfortable...not tried it with an ensemble yet...I fear it may need amp assistance tbh but it very much depends how you play it as to how loud it is. It sounds great through an amp anyway.
The only headache it gave me so far was finding a suitable case/gigbag but happily I can report that the Fender Urban Acoustic Bass gig bag fits.

Edited by Twigman

4 strings stretched to a certain tension a specific distance from some stabilised wood, with a handful of fairly basic electrical components. Genius , but also achievable in a shed without a lab and million dollar equipment. Sometimes we make far to much about it, but it is fun.

Fenders are great , and the ones that aren't are only a few component changes or tweaks short of being so

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='molan' timestamp='1475874478' post='3149507']
Looks like normal service has been resumed - I took a, little used, Ritter to rehearsals this week and everyone said how nice it sounded. None of them even noticed the Fender last week.
[/quote] compared to a ritter I'm not surprised!

I have been a die hard jazz bass player my whole life until... I bought a JV Squier Precision. So I had my first gig using PBass and what's even more challenging - using a Squier bass! It ended up with a purchase of one more JV Squier P! My high dollar Foderas, Alembics and MTDs are standing in the corner while all my Sadowskys are sold already. Can you imagine? :/

Edited by margusalviste