Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Musicman Stingray 4H 3EQ Electric Blue / Rosewood
£700

Gust0o

Morning all, it's house moving time - and I don't think I'll fit everything on the wagon :)

Looking to sell my Musicman 4H - its the 3EQ model, with a rosewood fingerboard on a maple neck.

In overall good condition, barring one crack in the lacquer near the neck pocket. Has some small dings I've captured in the pics, but as to be expected from a playing bass.

More pictures to follow - let me know if you'd like specifics :)

Dropped you a PM - I'm in York, and the weight is around 4.2kgs.

I'm selling sans hardcase, meaning I'm reluctant to ship overseas - apologies to those who have asked.

Would consider Gibsons in trade. Not really looking for other options.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Think this is my old Stingray that I traded to Gusto for a Lakland DJ? If it is (correct me if I'm wrong Gusto) it's a peach to play. Before I owned this bass I often heard the expression 'player's bass', but didn't really know what that meant. When I laid my hands on this I knew exactly - 'worn in' not 'worn out', plays itself etc etc. Either way, just a pleasure to play and own. I'd have it back if I had the spare cash. A great bass and great bloke to do business with.

I'm amazed that this bass is still here at that price! I would have taken it off your hands myself if I hadn't just got a 5 string Ray - always wanted another (4 string) Stingray since I sold you my old black one a few years ago...!