Why become a member? Ɨ

BOTH SOLD: COG T-16 & Bearfoot Blueberry
Ā£170

ratman

COG T-16 - SOLD
I've just upgraded to a T-65 so this lovely octave is now surplus to my requirements. This is a very versatile octaver packed into a small 1590A enclosure, so it doesn't eat up much pedal board real estate. The controls are Clean Volume, Octave Down Volume & Octave Down Filter. The tracking really is fabulous and the filter gives a wide variety of octave down tones.
Here's the link to the COG page for all the info and video reviews from Mr Excane & BassTheWorld.com:
http://www.cogeffects.co.uk/t-16-octave.php
This pedal is in immaculate condition and comes in its original box. It has Velcro on the base.
The price is Ā£110 shipped anywhere in the UK on a recorded service.

BEARFOOT BLUEBERRY - SOLD
I really love this pedal but it's not getting used much these days. It can do subtle low gain all the way up to high gain. And with the Nature knob you can go from full on low end growl to high end bite, and everything in between. A great all rounder that's had a lot of love here recently.
Link to the Beafoot page for more info and video reviews from Mike Hermans, Lance Seymour and others:
http://www.bearfootfx.com/store/overdrives/blueberry-bass-overdrive/
It has had lots of use, and unfortunately it's got some scratches & dings and one larger paint chip on the front edge. These are shown in the pictures and reflected in the asking price. It doesn't come with the original box, and it has Velcro on the base.
The price is Ā£60 shipped anywhere in the UK on a recorded service.

Edited by ratman

I saw it quite early but faffed about too much!! my soul food does the job for me! Unless an aftershock becomes available šŸ˜‰

would love the cog,but don't have the funds at the mo!!

Edited by lee650