Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn
£65

Grangur

Hi there,

This is a bitsa bass with an Encore P-bass neck. I picked up from a Crack Converters. It was filthy and the neck dinged. I've cleaned it up, sorted all the dings on the neck and it now feels nice and smooth in the hands.

The nut is 41mm. It weighs 4.59Kg.

The pups are of unknown origin. This bass is FULLY WORKING, and fitted with flats. Posted to you,within the UK for £70.
You can collect from Stansted area; CM23 4DH or I might be able to drop off to you.

Thanks for looking...err and yes, It's good for Metal BTW

Cheers
Richard

Edited by Grangur

These are better than their price suggests, IMO.
One of my guitarists has one of these (now working properly since I had a go at it :) ). It would make a good starter, project or backup bass - I might have learned to love P necks if I'd got used to one of these when I was first [s]playing[/s] making a noise with a bass.

Thanks guys. When I got this bass the neck was really filthy. It was covered with old finger grime. It was a shame to remove it in a way. To me that said, "this bass has been played and loved".

The pups are connected with screw terminals allowing them to be easily replaced.

I was going to relic this a load more. Somehow I really struggle with bashing a bass about just for a look. I'm sure someone else will love to do it though.

I've just priced this for shipping to Europe. UPS would be £23. Parcel Force would be £17.

• 2 weeks later...