Why become a member? ×

Are you playing in Brighton this weekend?

Dave Vader

Right you lot, me and the Wife are off for another exciting Brighton weekend on Saturday, so if you or a band you know are playing, and good, post below where and when, and we might come and see you.
Last time we were there we didn't make it away from the Fortune of War where they were playing nothing but Prince all night (we were the dancing pirates on the seafront if you were there that night)

We could be your dancing Pirates if you need such a thing at your gig,
What have you got?

I'm not playing this weekend, but a good friend of mine is, at The Neptune in Hove on Saturday night. Really good band "The Doctors". Check out [color=#006621][font=arial, sans-serif]www.facebook.com/[/font][/color][b]thedoctorsofphilosophy . [/b]
All original material, all great players, all great songs.
My mate Dave Barnard (who is a fantastic bass player and all round musician) plays acoustic guitar with them. I've seen them a few times and thoroughly recommend it.
Let me know if you go and what you thought.
I won't be there as I'm off on my hols to Pembrokeshire.

[quote name='smaz' timestamp='1468491242' post='3091254'] There's a small music pub called The Ranelagh in Kemptown (near the pier I think) - been there a couple of times, good music & a great pint of ale if that's your thing: http://www.theranelagh.co.uk/ [/quote]

Looks good, saturday night is a folk-rock band though, which means while I would be foot-stomping and sh*t-kicking, the wife would have her fingers in her ears and not because she was looking for a harmony. ;)
Might give it a whirl on Sunday though. Ta.