Why become a member? ×

NCD Zilla 610

nash

Can't see you being disappointed, I love my OB1. Played with a band whose bassist had 2 Zilla 2x10s in the same style as yours a couple of months ago and he sounded good so 2 more speakers will only add to that.

[quote name='doomed' timestamp='1468269623' post='3089787']
Can't see you being disappointed, I love my OB1. Played with a band whose bassist had 2 Zilla 2x10s in the same style as yours a couple of months ago and he sounded good so 2 more speakers will only add to that.
[/quote]

That will be me then :) haha!

yeah Zilla make great cabs and service is ace. I'm putting mine up for sale soon as i just moved up to an 8x10.

no mate not yet, i got a bargain on an old Marshall VBC810 which is better suited for me as i'm touring all the time and quite happy to see that one get busted, so my 2x10's are sitting around not doing much at the mo! when the marshall is dead it will be replaced with a 6 or 8x10 Zilla.

I've had a VBC810. Best sounding 810 I've ever heard. I did have to mod mine though. The back panel was buzzing against the internal shelves for each pair of tens. So I glued some wooden batons inside each one. Problem solved.