Jump to content

Can someone please identify this FX please?


Recommended Posts


Disclaimer: I know absolutely nothing about pedals (nor much else of use, for that matter... :blush: ); I simply 'Googled' 'yin yang bass pedal' and looked at the pretty pictures. This was top of the heap ...

The rest, as they say, is History... ;)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The X-Blender is a True Bypass FX Loop with a Blend knob to mix in your clean signal. Combine that with another footswitch to go 100% Wet, and a 2 band EQ and Boost, plus a Phase Inverter should you need it, it's a very versatile and handy pedal to have around. Especially if you have any pedals that suck tone or low end!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1466699062' post='3078013']

He's trying to steal your thunder, Dad!

I ran out of 'thunder' decades ago; if he finds any left to steal, he's entirely welcome. I wouldn't know what to do with it any more, anyway..! :blush:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...