Why become a member? ×

Delete please

artisan

[quote name='artisan' timestamp='1466006374' post='3072780']
thanks for all the replies guys,all is now sorted.
as mentioned above it was just a communication problem & me being impatient too.
just goes to show you jumping to conclusions without getting all the facts is not the way to go.
i am a tit.
please ignore me
[/quote]

Nice one for holding your hands up. The man in question has posted an open response to this on FB, which I'm sure you're aware of.

Think the problem is with the recent changes to Facebook messaging.
Now, if you aren't "friends" on FB. messages go into either "message requests" or "filters".

No notifications come up, so if you don't actually open those folders in your messages folder, you don't know you have received a message.

Any business that uses FB needs to be aware of that and check regularly, but it is simple enough for even me to figure.

[quote name='Twincam' timestamp='1465687614' post='3070273']
Just want to say 50 is not old and I'm saying that in my early(ish) 30s. It's 70 when your an old git lol.

Mind you the way some act on here you would think At 40 you instantly become a right old so and so haha.
[/quote]

Oi ! I'm 70 and I'm not an old git..... well maybe just a little bit.... ok I am. :unsure: