Why become a member? ×

CIJ P bass, Vicious/Simenon stylee - *SOLD*

Clarky

I made Clarky promise that if he ever sold this it would be to me, but I have had a rather substantial outgoing of the folding stuff this week so it ain't gonna happen. I have to say that this is one of the nicest Precisions I've ever played, honest Precision tone and one of the sexiest and fastest necks you'll find. Looks great to. Clarky is also a gent to deal with
Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='375435' date='Jan 9 2009, 05:27 PM']I made Clarky promise that if he ever sold this it would be to me, but I have had a rather substantial outgoing of the folding stuff this week so it ain't gonna happen. I have to say that this is one of the nicest Precisions I've ever played, honest Precision tone and one of the sexiest and fastest necks you'll find. Looks great to. Clarky is also a gent to deal with
Chris[/quote]
Thanks Chris, the tenner is in the post ;)

It is a lovely bass but I cannot afford to have two Clash/Sid/Ramones-alikes!

Oh giddy buggering bloody f*ck!! How did I miss this?!?!?! Serves me right for being away from a PC for a couple of days. Man I'd have bitten my own hand off for that bass. One of these is on my long term GAS list.

Well, Jonthebass, if you happen to change your mind or are looking to move it on please let me know ;) I'm sure you could do with that cash back in your pocket :lol