Why become a member? ×

SOLD - SX Jazz body
£65

* Body [b]£35[/b] shipped
[s]* Neck [b]£30[/b] shipped[/s] SOLD
Part of a project that never came to fruition. The [s]neck was brand new from SX in the States, the[/s] body was purchased from a fellow basschatter but has never been used.
They cost me more than this, so no offers please.

The body is proper wood, not ply. No idea from which tree though, possibly alder. As you can see, it's been drilled out for an edge-mounted jack socket and a nice chunky bridge has been fitted. I'll leave these in place unless asked to remove them. I've also got the original white pickguard lurking somewhere still with the protective film on, if I can find it I'll chuck that in too.
All the pickup cavity shielding was factory fitted.
As it was never used, the finish is pretty much spotless apart from a couple of paint chips around pickguard fixing holes and one by the neck pocket.

It's yellower than it looks in the pics. The camera has added a slight green tinge but it's actually a primrose yellow. Yes, very striking!
The neck pocket is 63.5mm wide x 17.5mm deep. I have no idea if that's standard Fender size or not, sorry.
I'll leave the bridge on for the time being in case the body sells. Ask me again in a week :lol:

[quote name='Rich' timestamp='1461309198' post='3033445']
It's yellower than it looks in the pics. The camera has added a slight green tinge but it's actually a primrose yellow. Yes, very striking!
The neck pocket is 63.5mm wide x 17.5mm deep. I have no idea if that's standard Fender size or not, sorry.
I'll leave the bridge on for the time being in case the body sells. Ask me again in a week :lol:
[/quote] Thanks for that - It's slightly deeper than Fender size!

Edited by 2x18