Why become a member? ×

***Sold Harley Benton HBPJ-5HTR "Deko" Sold***
£40

BassBunny

You all know the score with the Harley Benton Deko's. If not they are supposed to be unplayable decorative items, but over time many have been bought and you can't find fault with them, I have a 5 String Acoustic Bass I bought as a Deko and it's mint so I went for this one as well. Can't find anything wrong with it. It plays well, sounds just like it should, P-Bass thump from the neck pickup and Jazz growl from the bridge. It's in a nice Trans Red and not a mark on it. I bought it for something that is now not going to happen so it is in it's original box doing nothing. I couldn't get on with the HB "hooked" headstock, so that has been reprofiled and resulted in the transfer disappearing. I also tried a different bridge on it, but it is back to original now. Original packaging with it.
It cost me about £50 delivered, so a 20% saving and you don't have to wait for one to come up.
[attachment=216329:Harley Benton (1).jpg][attachment=216330:Harley Benton (2).jpg][attachment=216331:Harley Benton (3).jpg][attachment=216332:HBHeadstock (2).jpg][attachment=216333:Harley Benton (4).jpg]

Edited by BassBunny

[quote name='sbrag' timestamp='1459969241' post='3021420']
Can i have 2nd dibs if it hasnt gone already. Pm on the way Thanks
[/quote]
More like 7th dibs. There's a bit of a queue.
Subject to the usual, it's sold.