Why become a member? ×

Kriss Popovski

eubassix

Delighted to be Kriss #1 Feed-backer ! Recent deal(s) involving a Marleaux bass and UPS Courier to Studio-X, Sofia ! Absolutley no problems, and excellent / prompt communication throughout. In fact, it was so succesful that we repeated the process (another, different Marleaux) not too long afterwards !! ..... Highly recommened to all BC'ers !!!.

• 10 months later...

Kriss became the new keeper of the Ritter Cora....well sort of, he bought it for his partner...lucky girl...wish my partner bought me gear like this.

For Kriss' part, no problems. He transferred the funds into my account as soon as we agreed terms. For my part, a delay with collection meant that the Ritter didn't start it's journey to him until a day after it should have. Hoping that it arrives safe and sound.

I'd have no hesitation in dealing with him again. You shouldn't either.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I've just purchased a bass from Kriss - excellent communications throughout, the bass arrived very well-packed and exactly as described. Totally honest and very friendly. Happy to communicate at length and to provide all necessary details. I'd have no hesitation in dealing with Kriss again - any prospective buyers or sellers can feel totally confident