Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD - SGC Nanyo Bass Collection SB320 - MIJ - Lightweight - Lovely Sunburst Finish
£275

bagsieblue

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Up for sale is my SGC Nanyo Bass Collection SB320. Only selling as I've recently bought a lovely early 90's Warwick that was unplanned so need to replenish the funds.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]These basses are well regarded on here. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've had a number of Bass Collections and IMO the SB320's[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]'s are the pick of the bunch and they are all superb basses across the range.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The bass is light, sounds great, and is in great condition given its approx 20 years old.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It has gold hardware with the Gotoh tuners, P/J pickup configuration with SGC written on the pickups and SGC Nanyo Bass Collection on the battery cover.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Colour is a lovely sunburst type effect.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Great condition - just one ding worth of mention is in the centre of the back of the body.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Price is £275 Shipped or £250 Collected.[/b] I'm in Chorley Lancs. Any trial or inspection is welcome.[/font][/color]

Edited by bagsieblue

Snap!!

[URL=http://s1167.photobucket.com/user/FairfaxAikman/media/Nanyo%20SBs/bass%20collection%20001_zpsef3gckyf.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q639/FairfaxAikman/Nanyo%20SBs/bass%20collection%20001_zpsef3gckyf.jpg[/IMG][/URL]