Why become a member? ×

Godin Acoustibass Semi-Hollow - Withdrawn
£650

6feet7

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]1990.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]This is a lovely resonant bass, a nice comfortable weight (6.5 lbs on my bathroom scales) and a great woody sound when amplified.
I've emphasised this even more with a set of brand new Rotosound black nylon strings (put on since the photos were taken). [/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]It's in great condition with no noticeable fretboard wear, one tiny pinhead finish ding was all I could find (by the edge bending below the bridge but too small to photograph).[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Rock maple neck
Rosewood fingerboard
34 " scale
Mahogany body
Solid spruce top[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Full length thumbrest[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Grover tuners
LR Baggs ribbon transducer and custom preamp - [color=#000000]a series of 18 tuned brass rods suspended internally from the bridge which produce sympathetic vibrations to enhance the amplified sound.[/color]
Volume, mid, treble and bass controls [color=#000000]3 band active EQ[/color][/font][/size]
[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Hiscox hard case[/font][/color]

Edited by 6feet7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pah, I really wanted this bass, as it's different from everything else I have - which is mostly Fender shaped
Shame about this, and sorry for 6feet7 that this fab looking bass didn't sell - it was silly money for such a nice instrument
Ah well, maybe the marketplace will pick up? Hope so.....