Why become a member? ×

Fender Custom Shop 64 Jazz Bass in Sea Foam Green with matching headstock SOLD
£1800

WishIcouldplay

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]For sale is my Fender Custom Shop [/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#FF0000]64[/color][/font][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Fender Jazz bass. This Bass is finished in Sea Foam Green with a matching headstock and is lightly aged.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It comes with a black case which is as new together with all the usual custom shop certificate and case candy. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The bass plays great and sounds great. It is collect only...I live near Stansted Airport.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]As a note I am giving this one more chance hence a price drop to £1700.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]OK one more shot at this price is now £1600[/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]This is the last go before I go down the PX route...I have dropped the price to £1500[/color][/font]

Edited by WishIcouldplay

I saw one exactly like this in Denmark St couple of years ago. It was £2700.
I could never afford that, hence I used that one as the template for the Limelight replica I had built. And that bass was good.

But these? These really are just that very bit special :gas:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...