Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot GP12 AH300 Head...SOLD
£135

TimAl

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b][/b][/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]THE classic Trace Elliot head - 300 of Trace's finest Watts sounding fantastic & all is working as it should do, including the UV light.[/font][/b][/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Housed in its original TE flight case but it does show signs of use, but of course it's built like a tank.[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I'm not really looking for any trades at the moment thanks, so for sale only & I hope you'll agree that I've priced it to sell.[/font][/size]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'm 10 minutes from the Black Cat roundabout on the A1 & work from home so you're more than welcome to pop by to give it a workout, but I must say I wouldn't be entirely comfortable using a courier with this, but if you absolutely insist & can't collect I'd pack up securely if you wish to arrange your own - base your costings on 60 x 20 x 45cm & 25kg.[/font]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Cheers
Tim[/font][/size]
[/font][/color]

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1455455686' post='2979205']...
Why is this still here after nearly an hour!!!!!!! :o...
[/quote]

Some of us are far, far away in foreign climes, and can only gawp at such bargains. There are many others great items offered in the Marketplace, and moving the stuff between countries is often a brake on snapping up these deals. Empty wallets is not a help either, of course..! :(
Good luck with the sale, anyway, even if it's not required..! B)