Why become a member? ×

Two red TKS 1126 (one with tweeter, one without) + covers *** GONE ***
£800

mcnach

:lol:

I had a meeting at 9am, but coffee is a wonderful thing! :)

It appears that an agreement has been arrived to where Karlfer and I will meet on Sunday to exchange boxes: he'll have my 1126s and I'll have his S112s, as I really like my pair of S112s, and the only reason I'd keep a separate bigger rig would be for those gigs where I need a bit more volume... and I had this crazy notion of trying FOUR of them (at 8ohm, so whether the extra oomph is significant enough I'll have to try and see)... so I could reduce my collection to just 4x S112s to cover all my needs.

But I digress... that will be the subject of another thread... what I came here for was to announce...

[b]STATUS UPDATE: These [color=#ff0000]red[/color] cabs are currently ON HOLD[/b]

Sorry Geoff.
Jose pm'd me at 2.38am, I replied at 7.35am. Then I think it was around 10.15am you joined the fray.

I had no intention of selling mine, then I saw these. Pretty pictures always get me in trouble.
I had no idea Jose would take part trade, but he offered to look at a deal including some cash from me.

Lot of messages crossing each other I think.
Apologies,
Karl.

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1453902392' post='2963998']
No worries Karl :)

The way you both go through gear they'll all be on the market again in a few weeks... :lol:
[/quote]
Lol lol lol!

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1453900131' post='2963963']
:( I feel like I've been gazzumped.... is that the word?

Might you sell your Barefaced cabs then Jose? ;)
[/quote]

It might happen!!!

If this 4x S112 idea works out volume-wise for my purposes, it'll allow me to rationalise my cab collection (and reduce space, which I need right now)... and there may be some BF outgoing ;)

[quote name='mcnach' timestamp='1453909533' post='2964110']
It might happen!!!

If this 4x S112 idea works out volume-wise for my purposes, it'll allow me to rationalise my cab collection (and reduce space, which I need right now)... and there may be some BF outgoing ;)
[/quote]

Shuttle 12 powering 2 cabs through one side, 2 cabs the other side.
Be afraid guitarists, be very afraid :ph34r: