Why become a member? ×

Getting the colour of my bass changed

kevvo66

Love the the bass not the colour , I posted a similiar thread I think it a mayones jabba 4 so not a cheapo and black not really my colour to be honest , anyone know of anyone who could do this for me , don't really fancy sending it 100s of Mille away though
Cheers me dears

I think I responded to your other thread on this, take it to a local bodyshop, they have the facilities to do you a grand job, they won't strip it right back to the wood, they will just key it, prime it and paint it whatever colour you desire.....if it is not stripped back to bare wood then it is exactly the same as painting a car bonnet or bumper....any bodyshop with a decent reputation will return you a body you will be happy with.

http://www.howardbasford.co.uk/crewe.php this is a company I have had dealings with over the years and have always returned good quality workmanship, they are not too far from the location in your signature, ring them up and ask the question