Why become a member? ×

Scratchplates - Flea Bass

Jobiebass

While some people love them, I really dont like Tort scratchplates.

Just got this beauty from Marcus (top bloke)
I took the guard off cause I was just gonna leave it like that, but unfortunatly Modulus dont look all that great at fitting scratchplates as its left indents in the paint where they have screwed the plate on too hard. I was thinking about getting a clear guard, althou i really fooking hate them. but still, the marks might show thru the guard. So, what colour do you think and where can I get hold of one? ive googled it and cant find them anywhere. I really dont fancy importing one from modulus, that is if they actually sell them seperate (guessing they might not as the serial number is on the back of the guard too.

any Ideas?

Link to - [b][url="http://www.auroraproject.co.uk"]AURORA PROJECTS[/url][/b]

Fast, good quality plenty of choice and you can pay by Paypal if you want !

You send them your scratchplate or a traced template and they will send you a
nice new scratchplate for less than £20.00 good eh !?!

I just got one for my Ric and I'm chuffed to bits

Edited by Adee

Don't forget to contact you local friendly official Modulus distributor here in the UK....

Contact us at S.M.A.R.T and we can sort this out for you.

Kind regards

Ian

[quote name='Jobiebass' post='284514' date='Sep 15 2008, 08:57 PM']While some people love them, I really dont like Tort scratchplates.

Just got this beauty from Marcus (top bloke)
I took the guard off cause I was just gonna leave it like that, but unfortunatly Modulus dont look all that great at fitting scratchplates as its left indents in the paint where they have screwed the plate on too hard. I was thinking about getting a clear guard, althou i really fooking hate them. but still, the marks might show thru the guard. So, what colour do you think and where can I get hold of one? ive googled it and cant find them anywhere. I really dont fancy importing one from modulus, that is if they actually sell them seperate (guessing they might not as the serial number is on the back of the guard too.

any Ideas?

[/quote]

That tortoiseshell one looks lovely...

Actually, I think you should look for a nicer tortoiseshell. Black is just so boring. Or try using some [url="http://www.mutr.co.uk/index.php?cPath=6_414"]interesting new materials[/url] to cover the scratchplate with.

• 2 weeks later...