Why become a member? ×

NAD - Aguilar Tone Hammer 350

discreet

I've been playing the TH500 for several years and so far nothing can touch it with either my Bergs or Barefaced cabs. The Tonehammer amps produce a great sound with almost any cab. I liked the TH500 so much I got 2. Just in case!

I have only found 1 minor gripe. . . the fan is a little on the loud side for home playing, and 1 major gripe. . . or design fail. The -10 dB input pad button is located so close to the jack plug socket that it can easily be pushed in and you loose all your volume and on a dark stage it's not always apparent what has happened!

I must admit I'm very very tempted to replace my Shuttle 9.2 with a TH500. Something a bit warmer would probably suit me better at the moment. Then again I've also been looking at GK MB500 Fusions and Markbass LM Tube 500's! I do keep arriving back at the TH though.

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1452522978' post='2950762']
Tone Hammer or Fusion, it's a win-win.
[/quote]
Hmmmm, there's does seem to be a few TH's about at the moment, and not having any gigs for a few weeks now could mean a good time to put the Shuttle up for sale!