Why become a member? ×

SOLD Modulus Flea, 4str black, 2005mod
£1300

BenHorne

Hi guys!

I am considering to sell my gorgeous Modulus Flea bass. I have two of these, and would like to sell the black one so I can buy another bass with less frets on it.

This bass is truly amazing. It is really easy to play, and it sounds like Flea. It is particularly easy to slap.

[attachment=207137:bass.jpg][attachment=207138:bass2.jpg][attachment=207139:bass3.jpg][attachment=207140:bass4.jpg]

Edited by BenHorne

Hi all, I'm based in Norway. I would like a fretless bass, but norwegian vat and custom fees is 25%, so a trade would be a bad deal in most cases.

I have 13 people that have pm'd saying that they are interessted, however none that have made a purchase yet.

[quote name='chrisanthony1211' timestamp='1450167289' post='2930104']
I've never played one with a Bartolini but my understanding is that they are not as good as the SD or LP, I've been thinking about putting a legacy in one of mine!
[/quote]

Yeah it good but the LP Legacy is a million times better, and its turned right back and the sounds is magnificent!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can't wait until I get this. Thanks John for the help with courier and will let you know when it arrives safe. Means I will have to let my Modulus VJ4 go though, strict one in one out policy!