Why become a member? ×

**SOLD FS/FT Spector Euro 4 SE5 in white **SOLD**
£1200

40hz

2013 Spector Euro 4 SE5 bought from Bass
Direct 5 months ago in absolutely mint unmarked condition.

All maple body and thru-neck with rosewood board.
Chrome hardware.
2 band Tonepump circuit with adjustable trimpot
EMG P/J pickups.
Brass nut.
Straplocks and Gator ProGo case.

Bass weight is a comfy 8lbs 12oz.

This Euro SE5 is different to the standards in that it has an all maple construction, so is a lot more faithful to the original NS2. Punchy, hi-fi, piano-like tone that really pokes out in the mix and is capable of quite unbelievable growl, as all good Spectors are. Extremely versatile tone capability from the P/J EMG'S. Stunning with a pick and a quite monstrous slap tone, there's literally nothing these basses don't excel at.

Open to trades but need to free up some cash so looking for one of the following plus ££ my way.

Musicman Stingray/USA SUB/Ray34ca
Warwick Thumb
Warwick Streamer LX
Fender Marcus Miller (under 9.25lbs, my previous exp of the Japanese ones are that they can be HEAVY!)

Collection preferred due to value and would want any prospective buyer to actually play over the bass before parting with cash. I am based in Chipping Norton. However, I am happy to meet or deliver within a large radius for small petrol costs.

Cheers!

Pics
[url="http://s1194.photobucket.com/user/flea100/library/Mobile%20Uploads?sort=3&page=1"]http://s1194.photobu...s?sort=3&page=1[/url]

Due to the bass serial number not being numbered 1-30 (as it is supposed to be being a limited edition SE5) I emailed PJ at Spector and recieved this response.

"hello,
thank you for the email. I am glad that you are enjoying your Spector bass!
qty 30 of those Euro4LX LE basses were made for the USA distributor, these were numbered 1 of 30, 2 of 30, etc.
two additional basses were made at that time for outside the USA and these did not have the special numbering.
you have one of these basses.

I hope this info helps. have a great weekend!
PJ"

Edited by 40hz

[quote name='Black Coffee' timestamp='1452025577' post='2945711']
I owned one of these a couple of years back, lovely piece of kit.

Have a bump.
[/quote]

Thanks dude, they really are. Bump for extra trade options.

• 2 weeks later...