Why become a member? ×

Where to buy EBS cabs??

Josh

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='283549' date='Sep 14 2008, 10:29 AM']Whats the problem? GB are the UK distributers. The Bass Centre and the Gallery get their EBS from GB. Unless you are going to collect it will come in the same box no matter where you get it from :huh:[/quote]

He's right you know :)

[quote name='Thunderthumbs' post='283836' date='Sep 14 2008, 07:12 PM']Definitely go direct to Bernie.

I did a round trip in a day from Manchester and it was most definitely worth it.[/quote]

Unfortunatley I'm not close enough to pay him a visit in person, but he should be able to deliver down to here.

[quote name='Josh' post='283843' date='Sep 14 2008, 07:21 PM']Unfortunatley I'm not close enough to pay him a visit in person, but he should be able to deliver down to here.[/quote]
Mine was a 600+ miles trip in one day.....

I left Manchester early morning, got to his place in Brighton around noon, spent about 4 hours there trying out all sorts of cabs, and came away with my two Neo cabs. I got home around 8/9pm.

One hell of a long day, but like I said, definitely worth the long drive.

[quote name='Thunderthumbs' post='283852' date='Sep 14 2008, 07:28 PM']Mine was a 600+ miles trip in one day.....

I left Manchester early morning, got to his place in Brighton around noon, spent about 4 hours there trying out all sorts of cabs, and came away with my two Neo cabs. I got home around 8/9pm.

One hell of a long day, but like I said, definitely worth the long drive.[/quote]

Now if only I could drive also.

[quote name='Thunderthumbs' post='283863' date='Sep 14 2008, 07:38 PM']Ah......I see.......

Maybe you could get a good friend/family member to help you out on that front.

In my experience, you'll get much better service if you go see Bernie in person. :)[/quote]

Hence the hesitation, Bass Ferret kindly suggested it as well, but I doubt I could ever convince any family member to drive me out that far for something so "Little".

[quote name='Thunderthumbs' post='283852' date='Sep 14 2008, 07:28 PM']Mine was a 600+ miles trip in one day.....

One hell of a long day, but like I said, definitely worth the long drive.[/quote]
So how did u escape without buying a GB?

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='283923' date='Sep 14 2008, 09:53 PM']So how did u escape without buying a GB?[/quote]
Simple......a lack of funds......otherwise I'd have had no problems whatsoever.

In fact, I was quite tempted to put yours under my jumper and see if nobody noticed :) (as Bernie was demoing it to me the day before you picked it up).

Hi josh
At least you know what your buying, as your getting another proline to match your existing one, bernies def your man though, delivery shouldnt be a problem and you wont have to buy a GB as ive heard they are very alluring( they certainly look it).
not being able to drive is a bummer dont end up like me, being old and not able to drive ive been very lucky to have had a pro career as lond as i did without driving!!!.
just imagine your sound when you have the two together, take care mate- lee

Hence the hesitation, Bass Ferret kindly suggested it as well, but I doubt I could ever convince any family member to drive me out that far for something so "Little"