Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Vintage Fender Bassman 135 & matching Fender 15" cab
£700

tredders

This is wasted in my office, being played at low volumes. It needs to be cranked up and used on a regular basis!

It's my Fender Bassman 135 amp and cab. Serial number F147244, which dates it to around 1981. Has the warm, valve sound in abundance, and stays clean all the way up the volume range. Sounds wonderful with a P bass & flats!

In superb condition. Had a full service and full set of new valves 18 months ago. Built like a tank, too!

Comes with a set of vinyl Fender covers.

(Ric not included ;))

Super rare, particularly in this condition. Collection from j.12 M40 (between Leamington and Banbury), or can potentially meet up in the Solihull area (or within an hour from home). I'd strongly prefer not to past this, not least because of the size. Pop down, try it out, drink coffee, chat bass.

I'm not really looking for trades, but potentially would listen to a part-ex against a smaller, cheaper combo or amp & head.

Any questions, please ask.

Edited by tredders

[quote name='silverfoxnik' timestamp='1448351295' post='2914584']
Very nice rig! Seems like a very fair price too...

GLWTS
[/quote]

Thanks. It sounds great, too. Have to say, I won't be too heartbroken if it doesn't sell. It's more a case of it should be used a whole lot more than it is at the moment...

[quote name='kevosborne2010' timestamp='1448388968' post='2915031']
Hi ....nice bit of kit...i'm after a 135..could be interested in the cab aswell...what are it' dimensions...cheers...you can call me on 07828280930.
[/quote]

Cab is 26" wide x 26" tall x 16" deep...