Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Kramer D1 - Hair metal "Lexxi Foxx" tastic sparkly abomination £140
£160

mrtcat

For sale only - the tackiest bass you'll ever own!!

I used this for my Steel Panther tribute band for the last three years and it's actually a cracking little bass. It has a single MM style EMG Humbucker and active 2 band EQ. It has been refinished using kids art glitter, halfords Vauxhall Chevette white spray paint and about 14 tins of laquer. It's not a professional job but it sparkles like crazy (pics don't do it justice) and you would need power tools to scratch it.

It sounds great. Really punchy and works really well in a loud band mix. It is probably the easiest bass I've ever played and despite being 34 inch scale it feels really small and light.

If you're playing hair metal this is the only bass you'll ever need.

I also have a half metric ton of spandex if anyone needs it.

£160 or will trade for a Dingwall AB2 with cash my way. Can post at buyers expense within UK and I will wrap it discreetly.

[attachment=204468:IMG_7183.JPG] [attachment=204469:IMG_7187.JPG] [attachment=204470:IMG_7189.JPG] [attachment=204471:IMG_7190.JPG] [attachment=204472:IMG_7191.JPG]

Edited by mrtcat

[quote name='allighatt0r' timestamp='1446823071' post='2902685']
I think I saw discreet looking for spandex in the wanted section :D
[/quote]

I can supply sparkly pink, wet look black and leopard print. All come with rip chord crotch and I'll wipe the stains off them.

Bassassin that's a beauty. Very cool!

Width at nut is: 40mm (total neck width) and 32 mm (left edge of E string to left edge of G string)
String spacing at nut is: 11mm
String spacing at bridge is 19mm

I have to admit I googled Lexy Foxx to find out who he was...

Turns out it really [i]really[/i] isn't the Lexxi Foxx I think you meant... [i]Ms[/i] Lexy Foxx has talents that [i]Mr[/i] Lexxi Foxx might be impressed with, but playing the bass doesn't appear to be one of them, unless she can do it laying down... :blink: :) ;)

(Awesome bass btw, glwts)