Why become a member? ×

SOLD....Acoustic 370 Bass Head....SOLD
£450

rumour6

[size=4][font=Calibri][color=#000000]Remarkable condition for age (1968). Fully working, no issues. Imported to Sweden in '68 (EU voltage) did some research and now have the history since!! [/color][/font]
[font=Calibri][color=#000000]LOUD!!! :gas: [/color][/font]
[font=Calibri][color=#000000]Mains switch and power light replaced (power light is an unconnected rocker same style as Bright switch).[/color][/font]
[font=Calibri][color=#000000]If you're in the Scottish Central belt I can deliver.[/color][/font][/size]
[attachment=202513:20150504_110247.jpg]

[attachment=202514:20151011_135420.jpg]

Edited by rumour6

Hello, as you're nearby why not have a try; or at least a look see? Only reason it's going is I've finally decided age wins votes for light hardware...
Big birthday coming up and it's not 40... or 50... :(
I'm on holiday this week so if your local (I'm in Fairmilehead) I'm happy to pop round with it if you fancy a go with your own gear.

[quote name='rumour6' timestamp='1444779370' post='2886045']
Hello, as you're nearby why not have a try; or at least a look see? Only reason it's going is I've finally decided age wins votes for light hardware...
Big birthday coming up and it's not 40... or 50... :(
I'm on holiday this week so if your local (I'm in Fairmilehead) I'm happy to pop round with it if you fancy a go with your own gear.
[/quote]

Thank you for the offer! I am off to Germany tomorrow for a few days but I might take you up on it when I return. I really don't need another amp head but it would be a 'that's a nice thing to own' purchase. :)

I'm just back from my fist gig using a newly resurrected 370. It was quite an experience. Headroom? Oh yes, great big shovels full of it, and such a meaty sound. Now is see whey these amps are so well regarded, even after 40 odd years progress in amp building. This just eats my 1600 watts of QSC power amp without even chewing. They certainly don't build them like this anymore

GLWS :-)

All true... mostly I get it to 'on' and that's about it... been using it with drums guitar and keys and 1 and 'bit' through a 1x15 (4 Ohm so half power!!!) is all i can do before it's too much. That said; I do like it LOUD !!! when I does get the chance... :D