Why become a member? ×

SOLD Bergantino CN212 + cover... £650
£850

goonerjoe

For sale is my Bergantino CN212 with a padded sleeve.
Bought from new in Jan '14 from Bass Direct... gigged around a dozen times and used in about 15 rehearsals in a loud punk band. I'm selling because i've had a change in personal circumstances and could do with the money - very disappointed to see this go... It's an amazing cab. Easy to lug about, small stage footprint, I've always been complimented on the sound of the thing.

In perfect working condition, great cosmetically too (save a couple of marks on the back of the cab and on the metal corners on the underside).

Collection only please, I am based in Didcot, South Oxfordshire, OX11.
Also would be willing to delivery myself for petrol costs.
Cash on collection/delivery preferred, other payment methods up for discussion (have always dealt on here in cash - personal preference)

Any questions? Please let me know.

Joe

Edited by goonerjoe

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='goonerjoe' timestamp='1444406669' post='2883053']...Having trouble uploading pics on here...
[/quote]

Does this help..?

Using the BBCode link supplied by an external photo account such as PhotoBucket, Imgur or ImageShack is a good idea; the photos are better presented and it uses no BC server space. I use Imgur (it's free...); here's what it looks like (the correct link for Basschat is in green...) ...

Others are similar (assuming use of a PC; I no nothing of other devices...)

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1444475039' post='2883509']
Awesome cabs these - in the recent SE Bass Bash Cab Shootout the CN212 was the runaway winner (and was up against Barefaced/Schroeder/Markbass etc, so good competition). Bargain at this price.
[/quote]
Surely not😂

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...