Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz FMT USA (Sadowsky Tone)

Marcus

Guys,

Got an opportunity to buy something i've always wanted so i'm selling my 2 basses (See Modulus Flea for Sale)

Anyone who knows me.... knows I know Jazz Basses and I don't buy no crap !!!

This one came to me via a mate and I had the opportunity to try it on a gig befor I bought it.... I couldn't hand the cash over quick enough !!

It's a lot of Bass Propper block & bound rosewood neck, lovely flame maple top (FMT)

Tone wise..... think Sadowsky and you're there...... very usable 3 band EQ

The bass benefits from a recent pro set up and fret dress, plays faultlessly with a lovely low action.

Body is slightly smaller (again think Sadowsky) and the weight is feather weight !!

Price is £750 - Collection is prefered but delivery is possibe, it comes with a gig bag.

07818 044187 if ya wanna chin wag about it.....

Edited by Marcus

I used to own that bass and it's fab - I bought it new in Rikkaxe in Bristol. I put the badass on it and it just transformed the thing. The small body makes it very comfortable and it cuts through superbly. Someone is going to have a very nice bass - good price too.

[quote name='frank' post='278339' date='Sep 6 2008, 12:43 AM']Cant believe i missed this :)

If anyone else has one of these they would like to send to a good home let me know

That must be the fastest sale ever[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. I've wanted one of these for a while and haven't seen one anywhere.
If the sale doesn't go through get in touch!!