Why become a member? ×

Harley Benton MM-84A SB Deluxe Series Bass

madshadows

I'd agree, I bought a Harley Benton Stratocaster for £56 just for basic guitar noodling and recording at home (fully expecting it to be crap), and it's very playable, easy to set up, low action, stays in tune and sounds just like a Stratocaster. I was surprised and delighted. It's not going anywhere and I'll never get tempted to move it on because it's not worth anything! :)

Edited by discreet

Well I just got my first HB bass today and I have to say I am [b]very [/b]impressed. Considering its a sub £100 bass it plays wonderfully and sounds really nice through my amp. The only down side is that it is heavy - even more so than my Squire P-bass, and its got a bit of neck-dive. However, for playing while sitting down on the couch of an evening its a real gem.

[quote name='Naetharu' timestamp='1442505171' post='2867431']
Well I just got my first HB bass today and I have to say I am [b]very [/b]impressed. Considering its a sub £100 bass it plays wonderfully and sounds really nice through my amp. The only down side is that it is heavy - even more so than my Squire P-bass, and its got a bit of neck-dive. However, for playing while sitting down on the couch of an evening its a real gem.
[/quote]

What bass did you get???

[quote name='Naetharu' timestamp='1442505171' post='2867431']
[/quote]

pics please

[quote name='hookys6stringbass' timestamp='1442507435' post='2867461']
What bass did you get???
[/quote]

I picked up one of the HB JB75-NA basses that they had on 'Deco' sale. Its just a Jazz bass copy in natural finsih.

[quote name='lowhand_mike' timestamp='1442507980' post='2867464']
pics please
[/quote]

I'll pop some up in a NBD post later to avoid hijacking this thread :)

Pics and review here: http://basschat.co.uk/topic/269711-nbd-harley-benton-jb75-na/

Edited by Naetharu