Why become a member? ×

Rose Kemp September UK tour

joegarcia

Hi,
I'll be off on tour playing with Rose Kemp next week if anybody is interested in seeing a freaky upside down bass player, my two large amps and ridiculous pedal board in action.

[attachment=12889:sept_tour_poster.gif]

[url="http://www.myspace.com/rosekemp"]http://www.myspace.com/rosekemp[/url]

I missed Rose Kemp when she (you?) played with Oceansize in London last year, thanks to whatever idiot decided it'd be good to have gigs inside a shopping centre, so I may very well be at the Guildford date (if only to see the Rickenblacker in the flesh).

[quote name='JoeS' post='277140' date='Sep 4 2008, 04:05 PM']I missed Rose Kemp when she (you?) played with Oceansize in London last year, thanks to whatever idiot decided it'd be good to have gigs inside a shopping centre, so I may very well be at the Guildford date (if only to see the Rickenblacker in the flesh).[/quote]

Cool, probably only gonna use the Rickenblacker for one song thats tuned down to A, and thats if the new bridge comes before next week. The rest will be with the Sabre. Remember that gig with Oceansize last year, a weird one, good though. We're doing another show with them on 17th October actually, as part of their 10th anniversary do in Manchester.

Sorry to hear that Rich, have a good practice.
Cool, possibly two BC'ers at the Guildford show, make sure you both come and say hi.

Just got back from the first gig in Bath. Went pretty well, short set though as we were supporting Jubilee. They have the current bassist from Queens of the Stone Age who are one of my favourite bands. Was great to play alongside him, he was really really good.

Just headlining from now on so we get nice long sets. :)

Oh dear, the guy they had with them this time was pretty good. Not as good as our guy though. :) He is a German sound wizard.
In Plymouth tonight, looks like it's gonna be a late one, up really early tomorrow too as we have a radio session in London at 11am. This is turning into a bit of a tour diary really.