Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Gallien Krueger 1001RB-II £395
£395

Davy

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Gallien Krueger 1001RB-II with Rockcase Flightcase[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Comes with the manual and chunky rack ears/handles.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I bought this in April this year from a fellow basschatter and I've only used it a handful of times but I'm now looking to go down the lightweight amp head/cab route again.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]700w into 4ohms, and 480w into 8ohms.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm looking for £395 collected from Tyne and Wear or would consider trades for a TC Classic 450, TC BH800, TC BH550 or a GK MB800.[/font][/color]

Edited by Davy

I don't think I'll ever own another brand of amp, GK stuff is great. Although my MB200 is great for a back up, and can still go loud, carting my rb1001ii about is worth the weight. The class D stuff Just doesn't have the bottom end punch, even at the same volume, it's weird!

Good luck with the sale!

Edited by Damonjames

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...