Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Lx SOLD
£550

briansbrew

Up for sale is My Warwick Streamer Lx German Made, Its a year 2000 model which I purchased from warwickhunt nearly 2 years ago

Its in pretty good condition as I have used it mainly at home only and has seen no Gigging since I got it.
Frets are in good shape, overall its been well looked after. Some minor soft dings here and there but nothing too serious.

There is a scratch which I have tried to highlight on the upper horn

The one thing that is noticeable which you can see in the photos is that the lacquer has split slightly both at the front and
back of the middle of the bass. The wood is intact and does not affect the sound whatsoever. I have contacted Warwick and
e-mailed photos of this and they say that there is nothing to worry about. I have saved the e-mails for reference if the buyer
wishes to see the replies from Warwick.

Any questions welcome.

I want a straight sale as I don't need any more Basses ;) and I will courier this to anybody living within the UK for the asking price.
It will come in a generic hard case and well wrapped for the Journey.

A wee update, the white line that you see is body shop cutting compound that I used when It was polished and not glue, the cutting compound has
filled in the gap of the lacquer that has split.

Thanks for looking Guys

Edited by briansbrew

Since the serial number is shown in the pic's I took the freedom to check. This is what Warwick's serial number service says:
[b]"...[/b]
[b]produced:[/b]
2000-03-30

[b]Description:[/b]
Streamer, 4-string
Burgundy Red Oil finish
Flamed Maple A body
Ovangkol neck
Gold hardware

[b]..."[/b]

This is a lovely bass; I really like the ovangkol necks. I had a nice fretless Corvette with that neck wood: solid and really, really nice to grip. I suppose you won't ship this bass to Sweden...?

[quote name='blackparkas' timestamp='1440084708' post='2848172']
Roger, maybe we should go to the UK and have a mud-wrestle about the bass? :)

And yes, it´s absolutley a Ovangkol neck!
[/quote]
Mud wrestle? With you, dear Parkas? With or without garment? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: