Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision - 2014 - American Standard - A1 - SOLD!
£895

spongebob

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1440697652' post='2853115']
Free BUMP from me re this bass - it was the soundclips that forced me - yes forced me - to go and buy one of these basses in my fave black/maple combination. The nicest recorded Precision tone I`d heard in a very long time. The quality of these basses is amazing as well.
[/quote]
[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1440705393' post='2853197']

If it sounds as fantastic as this one, you will be a happy bunny.
Bump.
[/quote]

Thanks guys. It really is a bass I can't fault, I've just never really bonded with the mighty F. If I didn't need the funds to go elsewhere, I'd certainly be keeping it. But we all know how it is......!

Still £850, free postage in the UK.

I'm on the hunt for the replacement - struggling to find one at the mo in the right bracket - so this will here on BC until some lucky buyer falls for her! :P

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1440852986' post='2854347']
I fell weeks ago... :gas: ...usual problem, though.
[/quote]

Too many gin and oranges again Mark?!! :P

Just to add I have sourced a potential bass to purchase - so I must have tempted fate yesterday! As such, I would like to get this moved on. If there's no forthcoming interest, it may well be off to the great auction house we know and love.

.....but I'd much rather this went to a BC'er, given how good it is. :)

[quote name='spongebob' timestamp='1440864113' post='2854422']
Too many gin and oranges again Mark?!! :P
[/quote]

:D No, I'm on the wagon! Which is why, probably... I'd just love this bass, but I'm absolutely stretched cash-wise. Unless you can arrange easy repayment terms, I'm afraid it's going to stay out of reach. ;)

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1440865427' post='2854437']

:D No, I'm on the wagon! Which is why, probably... I'd just love this bass, but I'm absolutely stretched cash-wise. Unless you can arrange easy repayment terms, I'm afraid it's going to stay out of reach. ;)
[/quote]
Play now, pay later?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...