Why become a member? ×

FS: Sandberg California JM4 Natural
£699

JohnPaulJones

Hi all,
Before I start - if you see the photo and feel like I have any details wrong, then please let me know and I can amend the listing - I am not 100% on it. I'm secretly a guitarist - don't hurt me.

[b]Body: Alder - 8.6lbs[/b]
[b]Neck: Maple
Board: Maple
Pickups: Delano MM and Jazz
Preamp: Sandberg/Glock
Hardware: Sandberg[/b]

Really good condition. Pencil neck. Huge tones and wide range with EQ Active/Passive controls.
Was going to keep this as I much preferred it over a TM5 Ash I had, but I have seen a dream instrument, so out the door into better hands.

Comes with a lightly worn Sandberg gig bag. I'm not sure about courier just yet as I have no good packing at the moment. I AM happy however to deliver around N.Wales and the N.West (Manchester, Liverpool...maybe Stoke) for a tiny fee...or a cup of tea.

All questions and chat welcome. :yarr:

[quote name='JohnPaulJones' timestamp='1432928315' post='2786383']
I'm secretly a guitarist - don't hurt me.
[/quote]

Look, look everyone..... it's one of them........ let's vent ALL our frustration on this one!

But to be serious, he is new round these parts but I will vouch for him as being totally sound.

He will even courier it in the flight case I will lend him for the purpose. The case will need to be sent back obv, but that is cheaper than petrol. No one sells stuff when it is not courierable.

[quote name='owen' timestamp='1432932432' post='2786448']

Look, look everyone..... it's one of them........ let's vent ALL our frustration on this one!

[/quote]
He's getting better now - leave him alone he may make a full recovery

[quote name='owen' timestamp='1432932432' post='2786448']

But to be serious, he is new round these parts but I will vouch for him as being totally sound.

He will even courier it in the flight case I will lend him for the purpose. The case will need to be sent back obv, but that is cheaper than petrol. No one sells stuff when it is not courierable.
[/quote]

It's a nice place here...not like those "other gear forums".
Courier 24hr @ £30. Thank you so much.
A favour is now owed to Mr Lloyd!

• 2 weeks later...