Why become a member? ×

Xotic XJ1T5
£1700

siphillips

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
Price or Trade Value : £1700[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Great Xotic Jazz Bass for sale normally retails at £2200[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Reason for selling- Looking to get a more ''vintage bass'' or a custom build.[/font][/color]

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Bass is in good condition, has a few little dings but doesn't effect the playability. Features the Trilogic2 Pre amp which is fantastic for shaping almost any sound you want.[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pickups are the xotic ones not [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Lindy Fralin ones which were an extra upgrade. Also similarly it does NOT have the hum reduction feature which was also an extra when ordering.[/font][/color]

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Bass has been gigged and recorded with and is always complimented. Unfortunately for me I find myself going back to what i am used to and reach for my stingray so this needs to go to someone who will make good use of it[/color][/font]

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]I would prefer cash however I am open to the idea of similar valued trades if I can try them out. Im really looking for something that has a punch but more ''vintage tones''. would consider 5 strings only and the following brands (Fender American deluxe/Standard Jazz/Precision,Sadowsky,Sandberg,overwater,Mike Lull and Stingray Classic 5.[/color][/font]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"] [/color][/font]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Buyers are welcome to come try the bass out over a cup of tea![/color][/font]

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Cheers[/color][/font]

Lovely .. Fantastic basses , I have a natural 4 string best gigging bass I have owned , now considering a 5string , is it a blonde or more vintage white.. ? Forgive my colour blindness

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...