Why become a member? ×

EBS Neo 212 ****SOLD*****
£350

I have an EBS Neo cab for sale.

Actual Cab

Bought in Jan this year from Kiwi of this parish ([url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/249880-sold-ebs-neo212-cabs-x2/page__p__2651089__hl__ebs%20__fromsearch__1#entry2651089"]here [/url]is the original ad).as a one cab solution and as this it works beautifully, I've recently sold the Markbass LM3 amp that it was paired with, so I can release this.

[b][u]Technical Specs / comments[/u][/b]
[size=4]Lightweight construction[/size]
[size=4]2x 12" cones plus adjustable tweeter[/size]
[size=4]24kg[/size]
[size=4]Speakon or jack inputs on the back which can be chained[/size]
[size=4]4 ohms[/size]
There are no rips or tears in the fabric overall condition is very good.

[u][b][size=4]Can you live with this?[/size][/b][/u]
Even to a whelp like me this is a one handed lift, it fits across the back seat of a Golf without any dicking around. There is no cover, it is finished in a car seat friendly carpet style material.

I'd much prefer pick up / drop off / exchange - I'm based Nr Chester, but will drive an hour radius for an exchange (further by negotiation)

I will post, but this will mean me dropping this off at the Parcelforce depot; based on experience of sending cabs [u][b] add £25*[/b][/u] to the price and cleared funds will be in my account before I do anythng. *UK price.

Will send to EU and elsewhere, but again cleared payments will be with me; [u]no Paypal on a sale outside the UK[/u] and I will get a quote for shipping.

[u][b]Payment:[/b][/u] Cash, Cleared Cheque, Bank Transfer, Paypal (you pay the fees)

[u][b]Trades:[/b][/u] A Phil Jones Bass Buddy plus cash balance.

Edited by No lust in Jazz