Why become a member? ×

Zoom B3 for sale
£90

Denzel

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hi all,

I have a zoom b3 for sale. Comes with original box and everything you get from new. It's only been used for quiet practice for about a year. Very impressive features on this pedal.

Never gigged so it's in good condition. Just a couple of tiny half mm paint scrapes. Hardly Noticable. Everything works great and the looper is awesome!

If you don't have one you need one. I'm only selling as I'm moving away from bass playing for a while and it would only sit unused :(

After £90 inc post to your door in the UK. Collection from Bristol also welcome.

Any questions just ask on here or call me on 07757 550 607

Cheers,

Pete Edited by Denzel

can you bypass the effects easily and how easy is it to use the different effects live? i had a b2 for a while and d the sound but found out fiddly to use when gigging. cheers

Hi. Yes it's very easy to bypass all three banks. I hate menu surfing and found this pedal very simple to understand and use on the fly. Adding passages with clean signal and layering different effects in with the looper and erasing loops is dead easy.

Hi Si,

I'm only looking for the cash I'm affraid. I've found less and less time to play music in recent years.

It's been a migration of creativity from art and music into professional woodwork and furniture making for me. I'm sure I'll give making basses a go at some point as well :)

• 2 weeks later...

Offers wise I've got a Russian Big Muff , this one [url="http://www.ehx.com/products/big-muff-pi-russian"]http://www.ehx.com/p...muff-pi-russian[/url],
7/10 condition modified to take a PSU as i hate chugging through 9volt's , Velcro bottomed plus a crisp 20 your way.

Or an akai unibass Mint boxed with PSU , (we now have two guitarists so never gigged )that would require a bit of money my way

Right out there is a Trace E cab think its a 1153T but i'd have to check when i get back to the house ... taking up space behind my living room door.

Edited by synthaside