Why become a member? ×

SOLD Pedulla Pentabuzz Fretless 5 String - Mint

Tradfusion

This is a 1994 Pedulla Pentabuzz Fretless 5 string in mint condition. AAA Flame Maple in natural finish with active Bartollini P/J Pickups, gold hardware with straplocks, Ebony lined fingerboard with mother of pearl dots and the famous Pedulla Diamondkote finish. Nice balanced weight of approx 9.5 lbs. Beautiful instrument in all respects, sounds wonderful with tons of singing Mwah but also loads of punch and growl. Super low action. Currently strung B - G with fresh set of Thomastik Flatwounds, my favourite strings for fretless( High C also included if thats how you string up ). Original Pedulla hardcase in great condition. Looking for £1150. Whoever buys this bass will not be disappointed, this is the nicest fretless I have ever played...

[attachment=12393:Pentabuzz.JPG] [attachment=12394:Pentabuz...y_detail.JPG] [attachment=12396:Pentabuz...ody_back.JPG] [attachment=12397:Pentabuz...retboard.JPG][attachment=12398:Pentabuz...dy_front.JPG][attachment=1239
9:Pentabuz...eadstock.JPG]

Edited by Tradfusion

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

OMG! The bass of my dreams... Wish I had the £ to do this now, but have a baby on the way, and a wife who's not too understanding.... Whoever buys this bass will be a happy man, I'm sure.

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='481798' date='May 7 2009, 11:54 AM']Me too. Fight you for it. G-strings at 10 paces. :)[/quote]
Now that does conjour up a rather unpleasant image.

In case we haven't had enough testimonials, Kiwi's Pentabuzz is the best fretless I've ever played, by a long way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...