Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SR705tk SOLD.
£350

SgtD

Looking to move my Ibanez SR705tk on. It doesn't get used like I thought it would and I've just purchased a Geddy lee jazz so need to replenish funds in the bank account. Purchased this new from The Gallery Camden late September 2013. It's hardly been used outside the house and has no cosmetic damage what so ever. Feel free to ask any questions. More pics available on request.

Edited by SgtD

Cheers guys!
To answer questions,my location is Yo14,Filey. Never heard of ice black don't know what that is! The bass was made in the Indonesian factory September 2013 so it is the latest colour I guess! The colour is transparent black hence the Tk. Will try and photo the finish on it a bit better tomorrow. Thanks.

Yeah your right Buckets! Just been on the web site and they've given the 705 a new colour and new code. My 705 however is the transparent black version which I suppose is classed as the older colour now lol,even though it's only 18 months old. The new one looks quite a bit brighter than mine. Like it though! Checked the specs while I was there,and it's exactly the same bass just a new colour.
So. This cost me £635. As far as I can tell you can buy the old ones new for about £529 now but no idea (without checking) how much the new one is. This is in imacculate condition and I will supply it with a hard case.
Are you interested in buying it?

[quote name='ras52' timestamp='1426609697' post='2719821']
No cosmic damage? Far out, man! B)

GLWTS - I recently got one of these and lurve it!
[/quote]
Lol. That's cosmetic damage!