Why become a member? ×

SOLD

TimmyC

Need to downsize my rig so this has to go. Decided to keep the 3x10 as its slightly smaller, which will be useful for uni halls.

Its a great piece of kit and does the light-weight one cab does it all approach very well - I was just being excessive with both cabs together! Sound is very full with plenty of mid punch. Can go from vintage sound to full on sparkle in your face from adjusting the tweeter on the rear of the cab.

Condition is very good. I'd say almost as good as new apart from a few scuffs to the bottom protection corners from being placed on the ground. It comes with a custom Epifani padded cover too!

[u][b]Specs:[/b][/u]

* Speakers 2 x 12" (+ 100 RMS tweeter - adjustable on rear of cab)
* Freq Response: 40hz - 16khz
* Power Rating: 700w RMS (2100w Peak)
* 4 Ohms
* Sensitivity: 103db SPL @ 1w 1m
* Recessed Handles
* Dimensions: 26 1/4" H x 23" W x 17 3/4" D
* 59 lbs - v. easy one man lift
* Ported on bottom left

Edited by TimmyC

I’ve got the UL310…awesome cabs! So much tone and power for the size and weight. A little excessive for uni halls though :huh: I used a 300W Trace Combo in halls and was hit with so many noise complaints and fines, f*** it though, it’s a laugh :)

I’ve heard the UL212 is equally as impressive. Great cabs from Epifani, and to think that 6 months ago I’d never heard of them. Worth a [b]bump[/b] for sure.

[quote name='6stringbassist' post='262384' date='Aug 14 2008, 01:17 PM']Just bought a new one of these, they're fantastic sounding cabs.

Very full sounding but still bright.

I'd love a pair of these, they'd sound fantastic with my UL902[/quote]

Yeah that's how I hear them too. Two of them together would be awesome.

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='262407' date='Aug 14 2008, 01:39 PM']I’ve got the UL310…awesome cabs! So much tone and power for the size and weight. A little excessive for uni halls though :huh: I used a 300W Trace Combo in halls and was hit with so many noise complaints and fines, f*** it though, it’s a laugh :)

I’ve heard the UL212 is equally as impressive. Great cabs from Epifani, and to think that 6 months ago I’d never heard of them. Worth a [b]bump[/b] for sure.[/quote]

Haha, yeah the way I see it though is that a biggish size combo would be equally as big and heavy as this cab. So as long as I use a small head (like me Eden) then it should be fine space wize. Might get a few complaints from the neighbours - probably have to get myself some decent headphones...

[quote name='sixshooter' post='262559' date='Aug 14 2008, 04:51 PM']Just bought a 1 x 15 off Old Horse Murphy and I am looking for a 2 x 10.

Is this 2 x 12 4ohm or 8ohm?

If the price was right I may be interested?

Let me know

Regards Steve[/quote]

It's a 4 ohm Steve so would work perfectly with the UL115.

Cheers

Nick

[quote name='sixshooter' post='262559' date='Aug 14 2008, 04:51 PM']Just bought a 1 x 15 off Old Horse Murphy and I am looking for a 2 x 10.

Is this 2 x 12 4ohm or 8ohm?

If the price was right I may be interested?

Let me know

Regards Steve[/quote]

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='262561' date='Aug 14 2008, 04:56 PM']It's a 4 ohm Steve so would work perfectly with the UL115.

Cheers

Nick[/quote]

Really? Yes the UL-212 is 4 ohms but I thought the UL-115 was 8 ohms.

Meaning the 2x12 would be much louder when played together. Although it was fine with 5.3 ohm UL-310...

Its a great stand alone option though if you are looking for more juice.

Price is £550 as stated in the first post.

Edited by TimmyC

[quote name='TimmyC' post='262570' date='Aug 14 2008, 05:04 PM']Really? I thought the UL-115 was 8 ohms

Meaning the 2x12 would be much loader when played together. Although it was fine with 5.3 ohm UL-310...

Its a great stand alone option though if you are looking for more juice.

Price is £550 as stated in the first post.[/quote]

You're right. 8 ohms it is.

I was erm rounding down..... :)

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

Have a bump

These are great cabs, very versatile and worth every penny IMHO.

I have the UL-310 and 2 UL-112's. I use either the 310 or the 2- 112's for pretty much everything, including some loud wedding bands with a drummer who just CANNOT play quietly. Either rig keeps up.

The point being that a UL 212 will do all that you ask, and then some more.

Edited by Gareth Hughes