Why become a member? ×

Mmmmm - Aguilar Rig with BIN price

[quote name='crez5150' post='258168' date='Aug 8 2008, 02:37 PM'].... it's a steal.....[/quote]

What a VERY apt comment.

Brand new eBay account, in Liverpool, selling as his first-ever item a top-end bass rig at a ridiculously low price.

That's smellier than a very smelly thing.

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='258350' date='Aug 8 2008, 05:38 PM']What a VERY apt comment.

Brand new eBay account, in Liverpool, selling as his first-ever item a top-end bass rig at a ridiculously low price.

That's smellier than a very smelly thing.[/quote]I see you use the word Liverpool as a way to bond all of us doleite, smackheads together. :)

[quote name='steve-soar' post='258474' date='Aug 8 2008, 08:27 PM']I see you use the word Liverpool as a way to bond all of us doleite, smackheads together. :huh:[/quote]
Yeah and I notice he has London in his Avatar, wonder if there's any theft at all in London :huh: :)
I used to live in Liverpool and it ain't any worse than many major cities.

Edited by jakesbass

[quote name='yorks5stringer' post='258555' date='Aug 8 2008, 10:22 PM']I thought "The Wirral" was distinct from Liverpool and "scally" free.......?[/quote]Scally free? unfortunately not. There are many "pinheads" roaming the streets, not to mention, bloated chav mothers and their horrible kids, La Coste wearing gonads, who will "spark ya out", if you happen to glance in their direction and worst of all, the U.K.'s worst local council.