Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SR905 - On Hold
£400

PURPOLARIS

Hello all, I'm selling my Ibanez SR905 as I no longer have a use for it. It's got great spec which includes Bartolini pickups and EQ. Looking for £400 with postage extra.

[color=#000000][size=5][b]OVERVIEW[/b][/size][/color]
[indent=1][b]Sleek, sexy, and sonically versatile—the SR905 bass is at home in the studio and on any stage.[/b][/indent]

[color=#000000][size=3]The Ibanez SR905 bass is an incredibly well-crafted and equipped bass for its price. The slim, fast SR5 neck extends through the figured maple body for enhanced sustain. Its rosewood fretboard is fitted with medium frets and has oval abalone markers. The Accu-Cast B25 bridge provides easier string changes, single-screw saddle and height adjustment, and improved stability. For pickups, it sports 2 Bartonlini MK1s which integrate perfectly with the active Bartolini MK1 3-band EQ. It's a bass that will excel in any style of music.[/size][/color]
[font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif][b]FEATURES[/b][/font][list]
[*][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]SR5 thru-body neck[/font]
[*][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]5-piece maple and bubinga neck construction[/font]
[*][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]Figured maple body[/font]
[*][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rosewood fretboard with 24 medium frets and oval abalone markers[/font]
[*][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]Accu-Cast B25 bridge[/font]
[*][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bartolini MK1-5 neck pickup[/font]
[*][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bartolini MK1-5 bridge pickup[/font]
[*][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]Black chrome hardware with black pickups[/font]
[/list]
[font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font][list]
[*]
[/list]

Edited by PURPOLARIS